Wednesday, August 11, 2010

08/11/2010 - Transfers: Same area new Companion

New Companion: Elder Burton from Salt Lake City, Utah
Same Area: Cabo Rojo

HOLA!

OUR WEEK WAS GREAT!! haha so I got a new comp at transfers his name is Elder Burton. He’s awesome, from Salt Lake, and we are having so much fun! It’s great. He came out with me on the mission and he is my first comp that can speak Spanish, likes to work and have fun at the same time. It’s so so so awesome! We are working great and just finding awesome people and families left and right. I’m loving it! This is going to be one of my best transfers yet for sure we are just doing great.

Thanks for sending the package I hope I get it tomorrow because we are having a zone conference tomorrow so I’m hoping it got there!

yeah I met Hermana Sitton one time. She said her parents are military and moved to Mtn. Home so yeah that’s kinda cool! I can’t remember but I think she might have served in Adjuntas for a bit and knows one of the families we baptized they are awesome!

That’s crazy your going to England again. I think you’ve been there like 3 times now right? I want to go back right before they come home and go tour around in Ireland and Scotland and maybe London or something and then help them come back so you can start looking for some cheap tickets now if ya want haha ;)

Well it sounds like the summer has gone good. Make sure you get all those cabins nice and ready for me for when I get back haha that’s probably the first places I’m going :)

Love ya

Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment