Monday, February 8, 2010

02/08/2010 (Ponce, PR)

An email to Eric and Dad!!

02/08/2010

Eric:
yeah it sounds like the super bowl was pretty good. I didn’t really ever hear anything about it haha but that’s crazy that wrestling is about over. You get to go to districts right? You better be ready to roll! I want you to write me at the end of February and tell me all about how you won state ok! but yeah that’s cool I remember the best of efy it was a good thing to listen to but yeah keep up the good work and you better get helping dad on the little house so that I can have a cabin to come home to ok
love ya
elder ward


hey pops
yeah that will be awesome if you could get all that done by the time the snow melts in the mountains and then you and Brad could go up and work on the cabin on the weekends and get it knocked out pretty quick and then the first summer that it is completely done I’ll be home to try it out haha :) can you believe that? kinda crazy huh? This summer will be my last summer in the mission WOW! but yeah me and my companion are doing way good! yesterday we had 4 people at church and we are teaching 4 families that are way awesome and we have a baptismal date set with one kid but I think the whole family will get baptized. We are seeing so much success its so great but we’ll see if I stay here another transfer and get to see them all get baptized :)
love ya elder ward

No comments:

Post a Comment