Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02/16/2010 (Staying in Ponce) 5th Transfer

Companion: Elder Cody Wilson from Ogden Utah
Area: Ponce

Address directly to Matt's apartment:
Elder Matthew Ward
Calle 3 Casa # C-21 Altos
Jardines de Fagot
Ponce, PR 00716-4017
Puerto Rico

February 16, 2010

WHAT? Are you kidding me? I sent a whole huge email explaining the whole mission switch and all our investigators and all that good stuff. I can’t believe you didn’t get it that’s such a bummer dang o well I guess but yeah I’ll just fill ya in on some more stuff.

Transfers are tomorrow but I’m staying WAHOO! We have one baptismal date but he’s kinda falling away so we are trying to bring him back a little! Then we have a couple families that we are teaching and they are really cool but my hope is to get them going to church this transfer and get them all baptized. I’m really excited about this transfer -- we are teaching some cool people!

About the whole mission thing what happened is they are combining the PRSJW mission with the PRSJE mission when the Presidents leave in July. So it will be one whole mission and be called the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. That will be cool except we will lose the islands - so it doesn’t look like I will be going down there! But we will also add on all the islands on the east side of Puerto Rico not all of them but a lot of them so that will be pretty cool except in those islands all they speak is English. So that’s what’s going on with that -- I’ll serve 11 months in the Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission and 11 months in the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. It’s kinda cool I hit it exactly on the even split because the other two months were in the mtc!

but yeah that’s about all that’s new no one in my district is leaving this transfer so that’s good as well but yeah that’s about all I can think of sorry I haven’t taken any pictures for a while so yeah I’ll get on that and send you a few k

well talk to you guys next week

elder ward

No comments:

Post a Comment