Monday, May 3, 2010

05/03/2010 (Mayaguez)

HOLA FAMILIA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD!!!!

Haha! Sounds like you guys had a fun little college party haha did it remind you of the old days? So Women’s Conference was pretty good huh? But you’re not allowed to say that you didn’t teach us enough because we’ve all gone to the temple so far and me and Jase are on missions so you guys had to do something right haha ;)

But anyways last week was really cool! Crash Boat last p-day was pretty awesome except I saw all the people body boarding and I was like wow that looks really fun so I decided a long time ago that after my mission I'm coming to Puerto Rico to surf and go to the beach!

But after p-day the week was really good as well we taught some really good lessons and we have two investigators that will be baptized on the 15th so we are pretty excited about that. I can’t wait! I just hope I don’t get transferred next week – haha! But yeah what else … pretty much just the same we are working hard and doing great.

O yeah so I’ll probably call Thursday and if not Thursday then Friday to make sure that everything is working like I did on Christmas and then we can set up everything for Mother’s Day when I call you for real!

O yeah I was also going to ask if you checked eBay again?

Well I think that’s about all I got for this week I hope you are all doing great and I will talk to you soon!

Love ya,

Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment