Monday, May 17, 2010

05/17/2010 New area: Cabo Rojo (7th Transfer)

Transfered to: Cabo Rojo
New Companion: Elder Simons from Pocatello

05/17/2010

Ok so to start everything off they ended up sending me to Cabo Rojo on Wednesday so I've been here for a while! Kind of crazy hu? But i'm way excited this area is so awesome. I love it here! It’s an awesome Ward and just a really cool area. My new companion’s name is Elder Simons and he is from IDAHO WAHOOO!!! He’s actually from Pocatello and I’m pretty sure he graduated the same year as Nate -- cool hu?

But yeah so I don’t know if they baptized anyone in my old area but I will find out tomorrow :) cuz tomorrow is Zone Conference. We have a really really cool family that is going to get baptized on the 19th (June) and they are going to get married on the 12th . We are so stoked about that! They are the coolest family ever! They have 5 kids and two of them are older than 8. It is going to be great. I’m pretty excited about it!

O yeah - I’m living in an apartment with 4 missionaries now too and it’s so much cooler! I love it – it’s pretty fun. So what is dad taking a class on? I didn’t understand that word you said (Mediation)! Haha but sounds like fun I've never been to Moscow AND I WAS BORN THERE!!!

Sounds like things are going crazy but yeah I better get going sorry I cant write much today and I still haven’t sent you those pictures but I’ll do it soon :)

love you guys
Elder Ward

ps don’t have anymore parties with the druggys and did you find some ties? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment