Monday, August 24, 2009

Week # 08/24/2009 (Adjuntas)

Matthew's Address:
Elder Matthew Ward
PO Box 33
Adjuntas PR 00601

Letter dated: August 24, 2009

OK FIRST THINGS FIRST JASON IS GOING WAHOOO!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW!!! IT’S GOING TO BE SO COOL TALKING TO HIM WHILE WE ARE BOTH OUT!

but anyways tell him he better write me and get a move on it I haven’t heard from him in a while man this is going to be so awesome I bet he goes somewhere awesome but yeah tell him to hurry and write me cuz I want to talk to him tell him to email me at least if he doesn’t send me a letterbut yeah life here is going great and we are having a lot of success and fun. our investigadores are awesome they two that we have been teaching hector and Raquel are amazing and they have FECHAS BAUTISMAULES WAHOOO yeah they are getting baptized on the 12 so we are really excited about that it’s going to be great they are just awesome people and so ready. we teach them a lot and every time we leave them with something to read about what we are going to teach them next time and then when we get there we just ask him how the reading was and they teach us the whole lesson they are just amazing and they are doing everything they need to and yeah its awesome and every time we go there it’s crazy cuz we teach them a bit (they teach us :)) and then we ask them if they have questions and then they ask all these awesome questions and then we help them and they just understand it and right when we teach them they decide to live what we taught its awesome like with the work of wisdom we left them with a pamphlet about it and before that we knew they drank cofe and had a bit of a problem with that we always say the cofe maker with a bit of cofe in it on the counter but when we went back this last time after we gave them the pamphlet the cofe maker was all wrapped up and setting on top of the freezer now haha :) they are just awesome awesome people and I cant wait for when they get baptized. hopefully I don’t get transferred this Wednesday :( that would be a bit sad but for some reason I think it might happen :( but yeah anyways besides that life is going great and we are doing good I went and got my PR drivers license today so that will be cool haha but yeah other than that everything is going pretty normal o and I got your letter with all the emails in it it was awesome to read those and hear how everything is going but I want to hear from the others now too so if you get the chance can you get me Chris Hipwells address and Jordan’s too cuz I haven’t heard from them in forever so that would be nice do you not get their emails? but yeah other than that I don’t think I really need anything except for that stuff you’re already sending it is way nice that mail isn’t a ton and that letters get here so fast it’s awesome but yeah anyways I’ll let you guys go but yeah have an awesome day and thanks for the emails and everything I can’t wait to hear from ya next week :)
love you guys
Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment