Tuesday, June 1, 2010

06/01/2010 (Cabo Rojo)

MAN! you guys have no idea how much I would love to have a bbq! haha I've been trying to organize one here for a zone activity but we haven’t quite done it yet. But man a nice beautifully cold weather bbq would be like the coolest thing ever. I've decided that when I get back from my mission I'm gonna freeze like frosty the snowman cuz it’s SO HOT here haha

I like speaking in sacrament meeting. haha It’s my one chance to tell the whole ward at the same time how I think we could get better haha Sacrament talks are great -- my bishop said he is going to have me speak at a youth fireside I'm not sure on what yet but I'm not going to lie I'm a little bit nervous about that.

So I didn’t get the ties yet because no one has come over from the offices in a bit, but president will be over on the 6th so I'm sure I will get them then :) Did you get the letters that I sent home? The one for the youth camp and one to Sami Jo?

Wow that is so crazy that Natalie is going to have twins. It just must be the twin era haha that’s way cool! Maybe they will be boys too and someone will take my advice and name them Timmy and Jimmy! I think that would be the coolest thing ever!

So anyways things are going great here I love being on my mission :) I got to see a guy that I taught get baptized in Mayaguez and that was so so so so awesome. President gave me permission to go over and watch and it was way cool. He kept telling me after words that he was clean and that he just feels good. It was awesome! It’s always amazing to see someone you’ve taught get baptized. but yeah our investigators here are doing great and they are getting ready for the wedding and they are awesome. We had an amazing fhe with them last night and they are just doing great and then the others are doing good too and I can’t wait to teach them this Thursday WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys

Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment